Here’s a great recipe for the Holidays! Are you 21 or over though?! There is a little bit of rum in this one. But just a little!
Do be aware that this is not a daily health food meal. I post this recipe because it looks tasty and fun! It is important to try new foods to keep life new and interesting. If you would like to indulge in new meals during your diet, then may I suggest having two to three meals per week that stray from whatever your healthy diet is. Enjoy!
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg of bacon
- 4 cans of french style green beans
- 1 can of french fried onions
- 1 oz of Captain Morgan
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Cavender’s greek seasoning
- separate fat from the pink part of the bacon
- throw away fat. cook the bacon in the microwave
- then mix the bacon with everything else, but save half of the onions
- then put the onions on top and bake until it bubbles
This recipe is brought to you by Robert Shell. Robert enjoys making this delicious meal for his friends and family in the midwestern states of Illinois and Michigan. Robert works as a web programmer for Rapidfire Interactive out of Chicago, Illinois. Some of his recent work includes an online music network known as JBTV. If you are looking to hear some great new rock music and do not want all the non-sense the major networks have been airing for years, then log onto: